The neighborhood gallery is exactly the pretense free, whiskey + beer, art space that you've been looking for.
we are a thoroughbred texan art business, creating immersive events in atypical spaces.
we thrive off rye whiskey and loud women.
we aim to create inclusive conversation in the art world and represent emerging artists with gut and presence.
Photography by Walt Burns Photography
Interviewed by CW33 for Sub Culture
1. All Eyes To Be On 'Girl Gaze' This Saturday by Austere Magazine
2. Peach Tones, Nudity and Menstrual Blood Will Feature in All-Woman Art Show, Girl Gaze by Dallas Observer
3. ...But Not A Female Time by FW Weekly
4. In A Fort Worth Fourplex, An Art Show Trains Its Gaze on Girls by Art and Seek
5. Top 5 Shows by FW Weekly
6. WCW - Woman Crush Wednesday - Girl Gaze - Femme Pop Up Show by Eon Culture
7. Girl Gaze Embraced Soft Feminine Art The Internet Drools Over by Austere Magazine